Here are the rules for 2012:
1. The challenge will begin February 1, 2012 and run through January 31, 2013.
2. There will continue to be three reading levels:
EMILY: Read 3 books from 2 different categories
LORELEI: Read 5 books from 3 different categories
RORY: Read 10 books from at least 3 different categories
3. As we've done previously, movie adaptations of any of the movies can be counted. For the EMILY level, one movie can be substituted, for the LORELEI level 2 movies can be substituted, and for the RORY level, 3 movies can be substituted.
4. The categories to choose from are: Classics, Childrens/YA, Modern Classics, Non-fiction and Other.
6. Cross over books from other challenges count.
7. Any book that you have started this year but not read more than half of by February 1st will count.
At the end of the challenge, a winner will be chosen at random from those who have successfully reached the level that they signed up for. You do not need to announce your books now and do not have to have a blog to participate. If you do have a blog, please link a starting post and leave it in a comment.
Hope you'll decide to read along with us!